This year, YVAS not only met but exceeded its fundraising goal of $5,000.00 for scholarships for its Spay & Neuter Clinic held on April 27-28, 2019. YVAS will use the additional proceeds to continue supporting the shelter’s important work, including caring for lost, injured and homeless pets and educating the public about animal welfare.
We just have to give a special shout out to Mona and Tom from Plant Services, Inc.! Not only did they sponsor our event and buy Silent Auction items, but they were also the highest bidders at the Live Auction. We hope you have a great time on your trip to Napa Valley! Thank you for supporting the animals at the shelter.
Many thanks to Vande´ Studios for these great photos.
If you can, support the businesses that support our animals!
Here’s a list of this year’s sponsors:
- Phillips 66
- Advanced Employment
- First Interstate Bank
- Billings Animal Family Hospital
- Matovich, Keller & Huso, P.C.
- Plant Services, Inc.
- Best Friends Animal Hospital and Urgent Care Center
- BluePrint Managed Business Solutions
- Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C.
- Allegra Marketing Print Mail
- Reno Babcock Hensel Law, PLLC
- Century 21 Hometown Brokers
- Augustus Energy Partners LLC
- Caring Hands Veterinary Hospital
- Coldwell Banker The Brokers Billings
- Judy and Martin O’Neil
- …And so many more that contributed to our Silent Auction.
From the bottom of our animal loving hearts – Thank you!